Voice Mail - Using Special Delivery
When you leave a subscriber-to-subscriber message, you can mark it for special delivery. There are four types of special delivery.
The message is heard first, before rgular messages.
The message cannot be redirected to another subscriber.
The system tells you when the subscriber has heard the message.
The message is sent at the time and on the day you specify.
You can mark a message for more than one type of special delivery.
You can also change or add to the special delivery settings of a message you have already recorded but that has not yet been listened to.
To mark a message for special delivery
- Record the message.
- If asked "Message options?" enter 1 for Yes.
- Enter 1 to edit the message. Otherwise, enter 2 for No.
- Enter 1 to request special delivery.
- Select the special delivery options you want.
- For future delivery, select the day and time to send the message.
- The system confirms your options. Enter 1 to send the message or 2 to change your options.
To change a message's special delivery
- Start to send a new message to the subscriber. The system lets you review any messages not received.
- Enter 1 for Yes to review any messages that are waiting.
- Listen to the message, or enter 2 to interrupt it.
- The system asks if you want to cancel the message. Enter 2 for No.
- Enter 1 to change the message's special delivery options.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 for each message you want to change.