Voice Mail - Reviewing Old Messages
Once you have heard a new message, it is saved for a short time (for example, until midnight). You can review these old messages.
The system tells you how many messages there are. You hear all the old messages from one subscriber at a time.
Redirecting or archiving messages
After you listen to an old message, you can send a copy to another subscriber or save it for a longer time.
Note: After you listen to an old message, it is deleted unless you archive it.
To review old messages
- Call the system. Enter your Personal ID and security code.
- Enter 2 for No until asked "Review old messages?" Enter 1 for yes.
- The system says the name of each subscriber with messages for you to review. Enter 2 until you hear the name of the subscriber you want, then enter 1.
- Listen to the old messages from that subscriber. Enter * to skip a message, if you are using a touchtone telephone.
- Enter 2 to redirect or archive the message.