Voice Mail - Redirecting a Message
You can redirect a message to another subscriber. You can record an introduction to the message, if you want, to explain why you redirected it. You can also use special delivery options. You can redirect both old and new messages.
Note: If the sender of the original message marked it private, you cannot redirect the message.
To redirect a message
- While listening to a message, enter 2 to interrupt it.
- Enter 1 for Yes to confirm that you want to redirect the message.
- On the telephone, spell the subscriber's name. Otherwise, enter the subscriber's extension number.
- Enter 2 until you hear the name of the subscriber you want, then enter 1.
- Enter 1 if you want to record an introduction to the message. Otherwise, enter 2.
- Enter 1 if you want to use special delivery options. Otherwise, enter 2.
- Enter 1 to redirect the message. Otherwise enter 2.