Voice Mail - Modifying Messages
Depending on system settings, you may be able to use one or more of these message options after you record a message:
- Edit the message.
- Mark it for special delivery.
- Send it to other.
To edit a message
- When asked "Message options?" enter 1 for Yes.
- Enter 1 to edit the message.
- While editing, you can enter 1 to add to the end of the message or 2 to listen to it. If you have a touchtone telephone, you can enter # to re-record the message.
- Enter * when you finish editing.