Voice Mail - Leaving a Message for Several Subscribers
You can send a message to more than one subscriber. There are two ways to do this:
- Add names to the address list.
- Send the message to a message group.
To add names to the address list
- Leave a message for the first subscriber.
- When asked "Message options?" enter 1 for Yes.
- Enter 1 to edit the message, if you want. Otherwise, enter 2 for No.
- Enter 1 to use special delivery, if you want. Otherwise, enter 2.
- When asked "Send to anyone else?" enter 1.
- On the telephone, spell the next subscriber's name. Otherwise, enter the subscriber's extension number.
- Enter 2 until you hear the name of the subscriber you want, then enter 1.
- Repeat steps 5 through 7 for each subscriber you want to receive the message.
- When you are finished, enter 2.