Voice Mail - Changing Message Delivery Options
Your system can be set up to call you and deliver your messages. The system can dial up to four different telephone numbers to deliver messages to you at work, at home, to your pager, or elsewhere. You can have a different schedule for each message delivery telephone number. You can also tell the system to deliver only urgent messages.
You can turn message delivery on or off, change your delivery telephone numbers and schedules, or switch to urgent message delivery only. In some cases, you may have to ask the System Manager to set up urgent-only delivery for you.
You may also ask your System Manager to use a delay on various delivery numbers. This causes the system to try a particular delivery number first, then try other delivery numbers only if necessary.
To change message delivery
- Enter 2 until asked "Access setup options?" Enter 1.
- Enter 2 until asked "Change your transfer or delivery options?" Enter 1.
- Enter 2 to avoid changing call transfer.
- Enter 1 to change your message delivery options.
- Enter 2 until you hear the delivery number you want, then enter 1.
- Enter 1 to turn delivery on for that number or 2 to turn delivery off.
- Enter 1 to change the telephone number. Otherwise, enter 2. When you enter a telephone number, enter * to end it.
- Enter 1 to change the delivery schedule. Otherwise, enter 2.
- If asked, enter 1 to have only urgent messages delivered to this number. Otherwise, enter 2.
- You can also change the remaining message delivery numbers.