Voice Mail - Change Call Transfer Options
The voice messaging system is set up to transfer calls to you just as a receptionist would. If you are unavailable or on another call, the system takes a message for you. If you will be away for a while, you can turn off call transfer or have your calls transferred to a different telephone number.
Note: If call transfer is turned off, callers are sent directly to your mailbox.
To turn call transfer on or off or change where calls are transferred
- Enter 2 for No until asked "Access setup options?" Enter 1 for Yes.
- Enter 2 until asked "Change your transfer or delivery options?" Enter 1.
- Enter 1 to change call transfer.
- Enter 1 to turn on call transfer or 2 to turn it off.
- You can change the telephone number where calls are transferred, if call transfer is turned on. You can enter up to nine digits for the telephone number.