Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is the official university repository of academic records. Our office provides the highest level of customer service, professionalism, courtesy, and efficiency in servicing our students, faculty, staff, alumni and the community. The services listed below are representative, but not limited to those offered by the Registrar's office.
- Issuance of Transcripts
- Enrollment Verifications
- Withdrawal from the University
- Graduation Audits
- Credit by Examination
- Coordination of Cooperative Programs
- Change of Major
- Degree Certification
- Course Withdraw
- Inter-Institutional Enrollment
*Advising Period and Pre-Registration for Winter and Spring 2015*
The Academic Advising Period for pre-registration will begin on Monday, October 27, 2014. Course selection will begin on Monday, November 10, 2014 as outlined below. Please check your Student Services Center for your appointment time.
Monday, November 10, 2014
Graduates, Seniors, Athletes and Honors
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Sophmores and Juniors
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Thursday, November 13, 2014
The system will open for all students on Thursday, November 13th and will close on Friday, December 12, 2014.
Fall 2014 and spring 2015 Graduation Application is located in Frequently used Forms
Intructions for Typing Application for Degree
1. Download Application (save it to your computer or thumb drive)
2. Open document, scroll down to the Application
3.In upper right hand corner, click on SIGN
4. Click ADD TEXT (located under Fill & Sign)
5. Click on the areas you want to complete and type in information.
6. Save a copy and print
7. Take to advisor and chair for review and signatures
Suite 1120, 1st Floor - Student Development Center * Princess Anne, MD 21853
410-651-6413 / 410-651-6414 - Fax 410-651-7844