WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY
PRINCESS ANNE, MD - (Wed., March 5, 2014) - The University of Maryland Eastern Shore will be operating on a normal schedule (fully operational).
Monitor weather updates by visiting this web site: National Weather Service ~ Princess Anne forecast
To keep abreast of how weather affects the university and its schedule, UMES students and employees are urged to monitor:
- their campus e-mail accounts
- the UMES homepage: www.umes.edu
- the UMES news Facebook page
- the UMES news Twitter page
- WESM radio ~ 91.3 FM
- Salisbury's two TV stations - WBOC and WMDT, which publicize closings across the bottom of the screen during inclement weather.
Students and employees who anticipate traveling to campus during or after any major storm should always monitor:
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge (Maryland) - 1-877-228-7726 ~ toll free call
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel (Virginia) - (757) 331-2960