Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the tuition for Alliance program courses?
- $200 per credit or $600 per 3 credit course plus applicable university fees.
2. Where and who are the faculty teaching the Alliance courses?
- Faculty members who provide instruction in this program must carry faculty status at their home institution
3. Will I have to apply to the other Alliance institution in order to complete the courses being offered?
- No. Students admitted to an 1890 FCS-DIA program will be accepted automatically by all other members of the Alliance for enrollment in courses that are part of the curricula of the 1890 FCS-DIA program.
4. When I am admitted to the program, whom do I contact for services or assistance and do I have to have my grades transferred from the other institutions?
- A student will apply and be admitted to one Alliance institution that will become that student’s home institution. All student services will be provided by the student’s home institution. Students will enroll in all Alliance courses through their home institution.
- Each institution will facilitate the exchange of information relative to courses completed and grades earned consistent with Federal regulations for the release of information.
- A common database of student and course information (ExpanSis) facilitates the transfer of student and course information between the home institution and the teaching institution.